jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012

Thanksgiving day

Today, is thanksgiving day and I want to say thanks to my parents, my grandparents and also to my friends, because they have thought me lots of things about life.

My parents have thought me lots of things about life, like how to respect other people, how to solve problems and also they have been with me always. They have helped me when I was having a problems and they have also thought me what things I have to do and what things I don't have to do to avoid problems.

My grandparents are also very important people for me, because they have thought me very important things that they have learned on their life.

My friend have also thought me lots of things about life that my parents or my grandparents can't thought me.

I think that all the people can teach you something, because each person is different and they know different things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario