domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

Interview

Daniel Carrero (my uncle) that has played basketball in his city


-How old where you when you started to play basketball?
   I started to play basketball in my city when I was 7.
-How did you discovered the basketball?
  When I was young I saw a basketball match and I enjoyed it a lot so, I decided to play basketball.
-Do you like other sports like football or tenis?
  Yes, I prctice tenis, it is another sport that I like.
-When did you stop playing basketball?
  I stoped when I was 18 because I started to study, but sometimes I play with some friends at the weekends.
-How many trophies have you won?
  I have won 2 tropies, one when I was in the team of my city and the other when I was the coach of the team of my city.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario